Student voucher accounts will be open on September 19th!
Fall Quarter Refund Dates
Last Day for Refund on Textbooks
Last Day for Refund with Withdrawal
Please save your receipts for returns!
- No hassle returns through the second Friday (October 7th) of the quarter.
- Refunds will be granted through the third Friday (October 14th) if you have withdrawn from the course in which the textbook is being used.
- No returns on opened bundles.
- Must have original register receipt for any returns. Items must be in original condition.
Online Purchases: Students can return an eBook following the same return policy as textbooks. Redshelf eBooks are not eligible for a refund if more than 10% of the product has been viewed and/or if any page(s) of the product has been printed.
The policy for redshelf eBooks refunds will follow the same policy as textbooks and bundles purchases that can be found up above.
If you purchase an access code ensure the code is correct for the course before ordering. Contact us at [email protected] with any access code refunds.
The policy for access code refunds will follow the same policy as textbooks and bundles purchases that can be found up above.
- General merchandise items such as clothing and supplies can be returned for refund or exchange within two weeks of purchase.
- Original cash register receipt is required, and the item(s) must be in original, unused condition. All original packaging must be intact.