Sell your books back online to our third-party partner.
MBS Online Buyback
We have partnered with a third-party to provide students an option to sell back textbooks online. The option is available anytime and a free prepaid label is provided to ship the book back to MBS.
Textbook buybacks are held by an outside wholesaler purchasing books for use off-campus. The best time to sell your books is during finals week. If you are unable to attend the during finals week we always have another buyback during the first week of each quarter.
If you have books from previous quarters, bring them in and check to see if you can sell them back. If Highline College is using the textbook then you may be able to sell them for up to 50% of the new or used price. If not, the wholesale company may still offer to buy the textbook from you.
- The textbook is in terrible condition.
- The textbook is going into a new edition.
- The bookstore has enough copies of the textbook.
- You did not bring proof that you are a student at Highline College or Central Washington University.
- You lost the CD or bundled materials required with the text. (All codes are not reusable if the text is on the list, it will be listed as text only or with CD.)
- There are written answers in the book or too many colored pages (such as maps or atlas).